Roulette Table is the Image of Your Luck
Roulette is known for its high winning odds. It is named after the word of the French origin meaning “little wheel”. The gamblers deposit wagers on numbers and colors. In order to determine the winning color and number, the wheel is spun.
The Layout of Roulette Table for American roulette and European roulette is not that much different than the Craps table layout containing the same numbers and symbols.
Roulette Table layout
The layout is the betting area covered by the cloth which can be single-zero or double-zero. The European layout is a single-zero, and the American roulette table is typically a double-zero. The American roulette table has a wheel at one end. You can find this type of layout in most casinos. The French style table features a wheel in the center and a layout on either side.
Types of Bets made on the Roulette Table
The following bets are available:
- Single Number – made by placing chips on top of a number.
- Split – made on any 2 neighboring numbers by placing chips on the line between them.
- Street – made on any row of 3 numbers by placing chips on the edge of that row.
- Corner – made on a square of 4 numbers by placing chips on the point shared by those four numbers.
- Six Line – made on two neighboring lines of three numbers each by placing chips at the intersection between the 2 lines along the side of the board.
- Top Line – available to American roulette players. It can be made on 5 numbers 0-00-1-2-3.
Generally speaking, Roulette offers lots of opportunities to the gamblers. Learn as much information about bets in order to select the most winning ones.
Bets placed on the European wheel layout
The European wheel layout refers to some specific bets which are placed by the croupier at request of the player. The bets are:
- Zero play covering 0, 3, 12, 15, 26, 32, 35 on the Roulette table. The bet amounts to 4 chips. 1 chip goes on 0/3 split, 1 chip is for 12-15 split, 1 chip is intended on 26 straight up and 1 chip goes on 32-35 split.
- Neighbors of zero covering 0, 3,4, 7, 12, 15, 18, 19, 21, 22, 25, 26, 29, 32. The bet amounts to 9 chips. 2 chips go on the 0-2-3 trio. 1 chip goes on each of the splits and 1 chip is intended on the corner of 25-26-28-29.
- Orphans covering 1, 6, 9, 14, 17, 20, 34. The bet amounts to 5 chips. 1 chip goes on 1 and 1 chip on each of the splits.
- Tiers covering 5, 8, 10, 11, 13, 16, 23, 24, 27, 33. The bet amounts to 6 chips. 1 chip goes on each of the splits.
- Neighbors covering 5 neighboring numbers. The gambler should indicate the middle number as well as the adjacent numbers. The bet amounts to 5 chips. 1 chip goes straight on each number.
Roulette is a game of chance based on the random number outcome. But still, you can learn the basic strategies in order to be successful.